Re: virus: more important than love?

From: Steve Parrott (luxvivens@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 16:55:26 MST

It has always seemed to me that the people who say that money is not of
major importance... are the people who *have* money. Think about this
scenario... elimanate ALL of your assets... take all of your money you can
get your hands on and destroy it. Now sit back and contemplate about love
and what not. I have nothing against love (except that I seem to get too
little of it), but in this world we have created today, I have to rank money
as possibly the most important part of life. With enough money, you have
the ability to direct your time and energy towards love. No money... and
survival is your only concern.
Steve