Re: virus: more important than love?

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 18:16:15 MST

Joe, that was beautiful, and I think it even brightened my period-induced doldrums... I'll print it out and contemplate it tonight, and I thank you all! I won't be checking again till morning, but this seems like a really heartening and useful question to ponder every once in a while. I hope there's more!