Re: virus: Poor misunderstood Mermaid.

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 16:32:05 MST

I don't disagre with anything you have said - let me rephrase

I am not going to check sources based upon the notion that you may be lying. Not
for you two anyway. I may check it becasue of differences in interpretation,
interest etc... Also, there is information that does not ring true to one's mind
- and those things are always checked.

It's simply irrational, unnecessary and time consuming to check everything
everyone says. I doubt there is time in the day to check on everything said on
this list alone - if I were to stretch that to cover all my interactions - i
would be a very well informed recluse.

And BTW - I finally spoke with someone whom has met you personally - So now I
know that #22 and #7 do not apply to you!

Bill