RE: virus: Kirk: Joe and a story for Kirk.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 17:23:32 MST

Yes, I was introduced to that as well. But also consider this. The priests
of UR sanctified beer as an elixer of divine intervention and would therfore
be predisposed to codified in their own personalized 'meme of Turin'.

Just like our current Shree Bagnut Swampeesh is wrapping pi and Vishnu in
the same diaper.