Re: virus: Peep.....peep......... more important than love?

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 22:39:37 MST

Kalkor, in response to: ", I've been exposed to the CoV for a very short
period of time, and there are many things I'm discovering a need to train
myself to do/not do."

My advise is: Don't listen to anything I have to say - it's all BS - even this
advise is BS.

But I'm glad to have you here - that's not BS

Bill