Re: virus: This list ... never mind

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 22:57:06 MST

On 11 Jan 2002 at 12:41, email@eracc.hypermart.net wrote:

> Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I just read the
> welcome message and should have already instead of reading messages
> for an hour. :-/ My mistake this is not the list I need.
>
> Greetings all,
>
> Of the several e-mails I received from this list I have yet to see
> anything regarding virii. Have I mistaken the purpose of this list?
> Is this not a computer virus related discussion and alert list? If
> not then can someone suggest a list that *does* cover virii alerts
> and allows discussion?

This list is kinda about mental virii (memes), and how to engineer a
belief system or religion (a type of memeplex) composed of them that,
paradoxically, elevates evidence-anchored knowledge and logically
deduced and induced conclusions from evidentiary premises over
dogma and blind faith. Obviously not what you're looking for. But we
like it.