Re: virus: Hermit: Surya-Shitter Ping Mermaid

From: Orlando Moltisanti (xipirho@runbox.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 14:59:45 MST

Darwin (replace with gorrrrrd and it sounds more sensible!)
everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough with the indian maths already (and that
includes disproving it herm!)!!!! It's getting sooooo tedious and neither of
you will get convinced!!! Virus is getting REALLY boring now - all we talk
about is this indian maths business and islam/israel and we just argue madly
about it!!!! Can you really believ that you are launching personal insults
at each other because of an argument about some not-remotely-amazing
book!!!?? It's getting rediculous, stop cluttering my mailbox!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo. Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë.