Re: virus: Reputations greatly exaggerated.

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 16:53:29 MST

[Hermit]I simply sustained my point, by observing how effectively you had
reinforced it. I didn't need to address your farrago as it did not speak to
the issue at hand - the fact that source matters - and if you imagined that
it did, you seem to have forgotten to make your argument in your passion for
lengthy quotation. In any case, I'm fairly sure that most everyone else
preferred my brevity.

[Mermaid]Nonsense. The KP snip was to point out that it was a reprint and
the book has been published by fairly reputable acedemic concerns in 1858. I
think you are beginning to take yourself a *little* too seriously. I will
take note of whatever you have to say after you recover from the afereffects
of the overdose of your own self. I am going to slip away for a bit until
this sorry excuse for a 'rational' discussion/debate dies the death it
deserves. Have a merry fucking life.

<reputation rant snipped>