RE: virus: Casey cavils

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 16:44:23 MST

Hmmm,

Maybe Casey has matured his thinking processes enough that he can also
separate the ideas from the person, something not only you can't do, but in
a fit of even more gigantic moronic thought-processes, you dismiss a work
just because some third parties have decided to use the information in that
source to further their own agenda.

And you still can't show me where that claim of Pi chronology is. Oh, I
forgot, you never even read the book you are trying to dismiss completely.
Tss... I told you people like you are giving the scientific community a bad
name. The only times I say things lightly are when I'm joking.

I wasn't.

Nobody did any calim of the sort, and that fallacy is a combination of wrong
assumption and bad reading and shifting the burden of proof.

Maybe Casey has seen after all that I'm not so bad. That I don't mean to be
aggressive except if attacked.

It's okay to me to be considered by some people to be 'not nice'. It doesn't
give me headaches nor prevents me from sleeping or whatever. That's how life
goes. You can't please everybody. I'm not on a mission to be loved by
everybody, I'll leave that to deluded megalomaniacs like what you seem to
be.

So if Casey didn't appreciate me before, but does slightly now, then I may
just have found a friend.

It's fine by me if he didn't like me before. It's even fine by me if he
doesn't like me now but he doesn't wilfully distort my posts and consciously
and conscienstiously tries to mislead. On the other hand, that's what you
do. Fortunately, many are lucid enough to see this.

Yash.