virus: More Denial

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 17:18:08 MST

Now we (the forum) have direct evidence of other components of the cluster
of pathologies maintained by Chitren Nursinghdass (AKA Yash). Denial and
rationalization are very strong forms of what is known as an Avoidant Coping
response. They are evaluated in the degree to which they are forwarded by
the individual. In C. N.s case these are very strong.

Further, in the light of avoidance, one can see that in his responses
completely evades anything addressed in my previous assessment other than
historical artifacts of his previous assertions that have been refuted
various times from multiple sources. He completely failed to respond to any
one of the several items addressed. Fundamentally, that he is suffering from
a identity crisis. This is the usual course in instances where the person
has constructed an entire web of ego driven avoidance schemes. To get a
further idea of how entrenched this avoidance and denial is just look to the
paragraph were he discusses the response from DrSebby.

  "You say Dr. Sebby was sarcastic. It may be rightly so. It might have been
  his intention. But to me, the fact that he didn't resort to any
name-calling
  but rather transformed his objection and his noting of some error on my
part
  into a humorous piece is to be saluted."

This response to the totally pernicious assault afforded him by DrSebby
through the very cognitively evolved form of critique known as satire, is
further indicative of an arrested development, both cognitively and
psychosocially.

These could probably stem from a previous history of extreme guilt or
parental shame. If the person has highly motivated and successful parents,
and during childhood and adolescence the person grew up in either a
permissive environment where he didn't learn any skills at goal attainment,
or the person was raised by very authoritarian parents which did not allow
for self actualization resulting in the achievement of self efficacy, the
person would now be operating with a severely distorted self image, possibly
couched in self hatred and other destructive negative self assessments.

At the core, we have a person who is driven by the animus created from
negative self assessment. And this is reinforced externally when the person
resists external reference and assessment. This person then lashes out in
ways he only imagined of being able to do against his parents. These are
some of the very same traits Freud talked about in his construction of the
"male Jew" when he was building his theories on Hysteria. The "male Jew"
component of the argument was later dropped after "Patient 'E'", not out of
fear of being accused of anti-Semitism, but because he could never reconcile
the lack of evidence of "hysteria" in males; lack of evidence in a socially
couched atmosphere of misogyny and male extreme self denial. If he were here
today, he would not have been so willing to abandon his first ideas.

One more thing, I am still not completely sure that this person is NOT
Orlando/Roly.
>From the archives: http://www.lucifer.com/virus/virus.97/4613.html we have
is last entry before his FOUR year hiatus:

  Chitren Nursinghdass (7yash@geocities.com)
  Thu, 03 Jul 1997 21:18:58 +0200
  Hi All,

  Thanks for your ideas and replies etc...

  My email accounts are getting messed up.

  I hope to join again some time soon.

  Bye All,

  Yash.

Now, I wish to shed a little historical, and possibly hysterical lime light
on this most recent absurdity of Chitren Nursinghdass. He has repeatedly
asserted that this pet ideologue of his correctly fowards the Hindu as
progenitor exemplar of abstract mathematical constructs. It is C.N.s BELIEF
that the locus of his ego, the Hindu in this case, are to be revered and
deserving of much adoration and adulation. Something he desperately wants
for himself. So whatever his ego/belief system projects as deserving, when
rewarded by the idolotry of others will reward his negatively self assessed
ego the same way. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS DONE THIS.

http://www.lucifer.com/virus/virus.97/4166.html
  virus: Aristotle was a Memetician and Plato a Quantum Physicist.
  Chitren Nursinghdass (Chitren.Nursinghdass@ens.insa-rennes.fr)
  Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:18:36 +0200

  Or even better, he knew about super-symmetric particles.

  Platonic solids at a Planck scale or even lower.

  Plato knew about heterotic string theory but not in these terms.

  We're rediscovering things, yes.

  But isn't it good ?

  Yash.

Here again, C.N. has an opinion about his idealogue. He forwards it. He
receives challenges to his assertion. He never forwarded substantial
(really, any that I could see) evidence or reference to support his
assertion. He AVOIDED dealing with it be switching topics of discussion.
Yes, when challenged, he did not recant, he retreated and went somewhere
else. This is avoidance, the same thing that is going on now. He has been
totally cornered on this current issue, and instead of recanting or
modiyfing, in other words, adjusting his perceptions to match reality, he
avoids the issue. He will maneuver a conversation into a transaction of ad
hominum so as to deflect attention from the orignal conflict of him being
called on his absurdities. More avoidance.

His pathology is very well entrenched. So it is most probable that it
results from deficiencies as far back as childhood. This warrants restating
the querry about the style of parenting that was given, either permissive or
authoritarian. Either he had no parent provided social scaffolds from which
to form his own models or he was in constant conflict with overly
controlling parents that allowed no self discovery, only stress reaction
formation of social constructs.

I fully expect to routinely provided with examples of egoistic, emotive
of his arguments, vis a vis himself. This will not be something that C.N.
will be able to efficaciously self moderate. Interventive measures will be
required. Emotive and Behavioral Replacement therapies might be indicated.
Personal aanalysis is most assuredly required.

Kirk Steele