virus: Let me smell your behind, baby - Wrangham attachment

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 17:20:39 MST

Here it is.

Wrangham : "Have you seen 'Tree of Origin' (de Waal ed)? I have a
chapter in
there that discusses some of the problems about the evolution of
mating bonds. I'll attach a word version... see last 5 pages."

here

I didn't see any refrences, however I do not have that book from him,
I'll probably get it now. I know the book of his I have on Amazon.

Bill

PS, if you are a directory browser like me, I won't be upset if poke
around that directory. Its mostly pics from my marine hobby and new tank
install, plus a few other things.