RE: virus: Put up or shut-up

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 23:32:48 MST

Just show us where it is as a FACT, not as a YOUR interpretation or YOUR
ASSUMPTION because you misread other people's interpretations of the source
material and you haven't read the source material I was talking about.

You still aren't aware though, that even then, this is no reason to dismiss
the studying of the katapayadi system or any similar system, nor the study
of Vedic mathematics.

You refuse to consider Ifrah's work (a well-reknowned scholar work) which
gives ample evidence that such a coding system was created by Haridatta, but
at the same time insist and persist quoting third parties which may have
nothing to do with what the author intended.

Come on, show me now where the claim of antiquity of the Pi encoding is.

Ruggiero: Ch. "Being Aware", Sub Ch. "Making Important Distinctions"
p.56:
"
Distinctions between Fact and Interpretation
        A fact is something known with certainty, something either objectively
verifiable or demonstrable. An interpretation is an explanation of meaning
or significance. In much writing, facts and interpretations are intertwined.
It is not always obvious where one leaves off and the other begins...

The danger in failing to distinguish between fact and interpretation is that
you will disregard uncritically statements that ought to be questioned and
contrasted with other views. If the habit of confusing the two is strong
enough, it can paralyse your critical sense.
"

Show me as a FACT, beyond any doubt where anybody is claiming great
antiquity to the Pi encoding.

You put up or shut up once and for all as you are a disgrace to critical and
creative thinkers and to this list.

Yash.