virus: Pronuciation!

From: Xipirho (xipirho@runbox.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 09:46:22 MST

I always thought that it was pronounced "ksay-pay-row" (the "ay" as in
"line" and the "ow" as the "o" in "bloke"). This is just because pi (½) is
usually said "pay". Personally I would say it, if I hadn't been told about
½, "ksii pii roh" (double ii = "ee" in geek, o pronounced short as in "lot"
and h clearly, slightly rasping like in "bach" but softer!) It is greek -
three letters of the alfu^bet in order. Any people who are wiser than I on
such matters, please let me and Kirk know!

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo. Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë.