RE: virus: How to handle lamers? What is off-topic? Ping Bodie

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:12:35 MST

I respectfully disagree about the part saying "the recent discussions
certainly fall into that category".

Consider this:

Imagine the following case: COV has memespace A (or belief-space or belief
system), some view another body B with memespace B to be completely
antithetic to memespace A.

However, proper research show that there is a function, F, which is
analogous to a decryption process which makes some parts of memespace B not
only intelligible to memespace A adherents but also interesting and relevant
(e.g. the mathematical/scientific data).

In other words:

b = F(memespace B)

y C b is true.

y C (memespace A) is found to be also true.

I also refer you to the extract of John L. Casti's book concerning norms,
whereby for proper scientific advancement there should be no privileged
source of scientific information.

In any case, I do not feel I have been doing the abuse, I have rather been
the target of much abuse in forms of repeated insults.

Well, unless this is really the kind of communication (insult-laden) and
learning process (shoddy and biased) you want to pursue. In which case, I'll
gladly remove myself from the list.

Yash.