RE: virus: RE:The lying fuckwit has too much time and too little intelligence...

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:13:24 MST

Done:

In quoting Ifrah's work, we can see that Haridatta invented the system and
that since, astronomers and mathematicians codified their data and tables in
verses in poetry, prayers and other texts of a symbolic or religous nature.

Nothing too fancy once you have the key (the three modes of encrypting
described in my quote).

Even the VM author (like Ifrah) says only that the ancient Sanskrit writers
were doing it this way for mnemotechnic reasons

So in a sense, here's what can happen:
1. Because of anti-religious bias or prejudice (which according to the COV
presentation we should not have for our search for techniques for
improvement and survival and a new religion - hmmm, how can you be
anti-religious totally when you're trying to build a new one?), some reject
all religioun-related texts.
2. Because some authors decided to code their scientific data in poems,
epics, of various nature, including prayers, therefore of a religious
nature, these are rejected!

Once one has the key it's all clearer: the astronomer have been doing this
all along.

So as I said to Hermit, he wants to fight people who misuse the original
text for worng reasons (let's say recruitment in sects or what-not), then
'more power to you'.

That's no reason to dismiss the source material completely as what I really
wanted to do is this: Build effective storage and retrieval into a new
language.

Incidentally this has all to do with the goals of the COV.

We could, for example, have COV members recite some COV 'mantra' daily which
have, codified in them some astronomical data like Bode's Law, for instance
(that's a good exercise I'm going to try soon, BTW).

But I'm afraid there could be a need to make this discussion in another list
as this one is fraught with some destructive elements who hinder the proper
search for unbiased truth.

Yash.