RE: virus: Hermitish thinking & personal motivations

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:30:41 MST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com]On Behalf
Of Brian Phillips

Yash:<To me, Systems Thinking gives you some method whereby you can explore
some
more areas of the solution-space of the problem you are considering and
which traditional thinking enables you to cover only part of
[solution-space]>

THIS sounds like hoey. And I'm someone who believes in ch'i the same way
I "believe" in personality. (That should tell you a great deal Yash..a very
great
deal).

I find it does: you focus on analogous processes, while not falling prey to
the traps of terminology. It doesn't mean that you leave behind all
traditional critical and logical thinking.

  I disagree. And Hermit ain't a saint. But you're not a guru.

Yash: Never claimed to be. Didn't mean to be patronizing either.

< It would have been clearer to you if you followed the
steps I advise above.>

  Again. Whose thought patterns were such that I thought
there was something exceptional to learn from?
Yes..that's right guy.

Yash: That's okay: it's because you haven't covered Ruggiero's work and you
didn't see the flaws in Hermit's reasoning. I have been expliciting them
with the respective reference recently.

  I would in turn suggest that esoteric thought is one of the most
profoundly addictive forms of mental masturbation. It should
always be tied to something very productive, preferably
physical, to avoid massive wasting of one's precious time.
That way if your esoteric speculations and discoveries prove
valueless (which they usually do) you will derive some concrete
benefit from the exercise, besides the stress-relief of the
cognitive jerk-off/relaxation cycle.

It's just about ways of encoding/encrypting and decoding information with
the proper keys. Are you more comfortable on these grounds?

Yash.