RE: virus: SAME TOPIC - I WILL NOT BE QUIET

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 09:33:55 MST

And if you were bright enough to recall, the times when JoeDees, Walt and a
few other folk who have their intellect grounded in knowledge, have called
me on something that they reasonably showed me to be in error of, I modified
my view.

You are clearly pathological in your persistence of these inanities which I
outlined in my previous post, but you conveniently "avoided" which is in
keeping with ALL of your previous behaviour and my summary of you.

Kirk Steele