RE: virus: How to handle lamers? What is off-topic? Ping Roly/Orly/Vinyacálë

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 16:27:57 MST

I chime in to advance my own interests. The interests of the church are
ancillary, as the church is a tool.
However, having discovered that I have at least some say in the
quality/efficacy of this tool to further my own interests, I for one would
like to keep the tool as precise and effective as possible. I agree, Hermit.
Lets stick to the rational discourse and have some facts to back up some
assertions.

I hate to sound like I'm taking sides or some other utism, but the burden of
making your assertions worth reading to me falls solely on you. I've seen
Hermit back up every one of his assertions with facts, which he also gave me
access to rather than merely stating their existance. I've seen the same
from several others, but not from Yash.

Please, Yash. Do not respond to this with more assertions that you are
unwilling or unable to back up. Also, please do not respond to this with
flames or other emotional tactics. Give me something of value or shut up ;-}

[Hermit] As for the idea of my having "supporters", or even Yash having
"opponents", I hope that anyone else chiming in is doing so because they
hope to advance the interests of the Church of Virus.