Re: virus: Why is Mermaid attempting to cover up for Yash and flooding the list?

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 21:24:06 MST

Yash is a big boy. He can take care of himself. 'Covering' for anyone here
doesnt top my list of concerns. Yash probably doesnt even care anymore. I
assume Kirk is a big boy too. <although he certainly doesnt behave that
way..> What have *you* been upto lately, Hermit..:)

This has been an amusing and enlightening exercise. People reveal themselves
in the most interesting ways. The year 2002 began with a bang and a lot has
been spilled on the floors of CoV. This is proof positive that there is
something educational in everything.

I will not take this off list. I dont care to correspond with Kirk
personally. I try to avoid all offlist interactions. It makes my life
simpler. I think this involves Kirk's behaviour on the list. This reflects
his attitude and nature. This will definitely be ON the list.

Mermaid.