virus: Z!!

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 03:29:23 MST

Good God Woman!! I WANT that outfit.

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately<and this is just my opinion> Hermit
is wrong..in his tactics..in his stance and in his manner. So fuck him. I am
not going to ignore nonsense and his lies..not for him..not for anyone. If
he cant take criticism gracefully and if he proceeds to wail like a baby
banshee cold turkeying everytime he is told that he is wrong, then he is no
different to me than anyone else here who has to bear the brunt of my
bitchiness. Enough already..I am sick of playing nice to people. It is the
single most thankless, unrewarding and boring job in this world. One's
brilliance cannot be an excuse for childish behaviour. Yash is immature and
will learn eventually. Arresting his growth by forcefully spoonfeeding him
on dogma a is criminal act. Kirk...well..I dont know what the fuck is up
with him...but I am off his case for sometime now...now...DrSebby..he is
rather quite, isnt he...me thinks he has retired and raising chickens...or
choking them....

Bottomline...right now this place is the shits...Everytime I hit 'send', I
do 10 push ups to remind myself that pain is often self inflicted.<and this,
I swear, is the absolute fucking truth> I need to do something else or I am
going to have a 44 inch chest.

Good night

Mermaid.