virus: Dear Kalkor

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 17:17:58 MST

[Kalkor]I apologize for appearing to want to drag this out.

[Mermaid]Arghhh

[Kalkor quoted himself]Ok you two, knock this shit the fuck off. Both of
you. I'm getting pretty sick of watching your petty bickering on the list
when I could be doing something useful with my time like masteurbating.

[Mermaid]I had no comment for the above quote of yours. Go back and check my
response to you. Everything I said was in response to the points you
directed specifically towards ME after pasting part of my response to
Hermit. So it would be fair to assume that you were directing your responses
solely to me.

[Kalkor]It wasn't an attempt to fuel the flames, it was an attempt to vent
my frustration at having to wade through the flames to get to the good
stuff.

[Mermaid]I would imagine a lot of us here are frustrated and very
annoyed...each for a different reason. I dont like the current state of
affairs either. But do attempt to understand my reactions. consider this..if
you get into a fight with another and both of you use your fists to beat the
shit out of each other...you are fighting on even turf. All means of combat
is fair and approved. On the other hand, your opponent refuses to consider
lifting arms for a duel, but insists on following you while heckling you and
calling you names...goes into an irritating routine of
psychoanalysis...throwing little pebbles that sting but doesnt really break
the skull...and generally peeing all around you...AND THEN collects a couple
of his slobbering familiars to boot...how do you fight back? If you start
throwing stones at the nuisance that just wont go away, is it right to
consider you the instigator of the event? What manner of confrontation is
deemed appropriate??

[Mermaid]If you want good stuff here..start a new thread!!I bet that a lot
of CoV members will immediately jump at the chance to change the current
mood.

[Kalkor]So, I'm trying not to toss insults back in your direction, because
frankly you deserve none.

[Mermaid]Thank you.

[Kalkor]Can your energy be put to better use?

[Mermaid]Lets see..can the right answer be ...<pregnant pause> "Yes"?

YES!!!!

[Kalkor]No one likes being told what they did wrong in a venomous manner. We
prefer to be told gently and kindly what we did wrong, or better yet, told
how we can do better!

[Mermaid]I agree.