Re: virus: Like mental J-ELLO wrestling--quite messy, but without the fun, entertainment value, or nudity...

From: Michele Wiegand (michele@ulster.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 16:56:58 MST

Zloduska <kjseelna@students.wisc.edu> wrote:

>Another thought in the back of my mind bubbles to the surface, but alas,
>this would be my fantasy solution for a perfect world. That would be
>corporal punishment, for when 'contributors' here get out of line. Awhile
>back Michele (Or was it Michelle? Sorry.) mentioned that what the CoV
>really needs is a dominatrix. Hallelujah. I can think of nothing more
>appropriate in this case than a patented Purple Beaded Squid Whip (oh yes,
>they do exist- http://www.stockroom.com/a057plus.htm ) to get the job done.

That's cool. I like the purple beads. I used to have a metal beaded
flogger, with long strands. It works well for pain and it also has a
nice feeling when held vertically and lowered onto the body, as the
beaded strands fold down into a pile. It's been such a long time since
I've been with someone who was into BDSM. 2 years.

Have you ever been to Montreal?