RE: virus: Pot to become a womans issue - a humerous diversion - we all gotta relax after all

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 09:51:41 MST

"Anyone familiar with the mechanism through which this occurs?"

Can't say about the actual mechanism but I recall reading about a study that
determined that pot smokers consumed appreciably more calories in the form
of sugars than did non tokers.

Marijuana is a diuretic - as any one who has ever suffered the well known
"cotton mouth " will attest. It is possible
that smokers tend to consume more sugary drinks than non smokers, although I
doubt that this is the sole reason.

Regards

Blunderov