Re: virus: Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:18:12 -0700

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 13:10:41 MST

For the record David - I didn't think you were obnoxious - just pulling
the the strings of thought to see where they lead. May you find that
they lead where you did not expect.

Be patient... things sort out.

Bill

I don't always think I am right. But sometimes I am. Did you mean that
"Some people always think they are right"?