Re: virus: One for the Croc Hunter on Space.

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 17:13:19 MST

That's pretty good Ben - I don't think I could do it by myself, Islands are sooo
cheap! I'll bet for a Trillion you could convince the pupulation of a smaller
country to sell out to you.

If it ever happens, can I live there - you are of course going to enforce a
strict 5 women to one man policy, right?

Bill