Re: virus: One for the Croc Hunter on Space.

From: Bruce W McLain (bunicorn@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 16:23:41 MST

I can imagine, but don't have, a 12 gram diamond. A 12 gram diamond has a
lot more than a trillion atoms, approximately
602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

If you do have a trillion dollars remember, a trillion dollars in a European
bank is worth a million times what a trillion dollars in a U.S. bank is
worth.