virus: a possible point of view

From: Bruce W McLain (bunicorn@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 15:58:45 MST

I have heard the following point of view expressed but do NOT share it.

An organization comes along and in a few short years reduces the world's
illeagle heroin supply by 67%. The government of the worlds largest heroin
consuming nation claims injury by the organization. Using that as an excuse,
it destroys the organization. Isn't it likely that the real reason for the
attack on the organization is the nation's drug dealers weren't making
enough money?

The facts are correct, but I hope, the conclusion is wrong!