virus: a Re-recommendation

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:23:03 MST

It's not new. But worth seeing if you haven't already.

When you get done watching it, consider this: The environmental conditions
that existed when life began, and do exist now, here on earth and a couple
of other places in the solar system, are not that different. Observational
paradigms are usually upside down. Formerly we used to say that the majority
of environments elsewhere were hostile to us. Know we say the majority of
organisms found, or likely to be found elsewhere, would find OUR environment
hostile.

The hegemony of man, it has made fools of "believers" throughout recorded
history.