Re: virus: How Christianity...my two cents...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 12:57:42 MST

[joedees]
>The term is accurate. And althoough Bush did get big oil help, he made
>his killing with the texas rangers baseball team. Plus, I have yet to read
>in the news of hijacked 747's full of innocent passengers being steered
>into the Kaaba by Mancurian candidate clones.
>>
>But my point was that such a series of suicide attacks has never
>occurred before from any purportedly religiously driven source.
>Certainly not Mennonites.
>>
>I WILL tell you that subsequent mutations of the original monotheistic
>meme have evolved into increasingly violent and virulent forms, and the
>Islamic variant has proven to be by far the most resistant to the
>moderating forces of democracy, secularism, egalitarianism and
>modernity.

[athenonrex]
not quite what i was saying, but here, let me "break it down" for you.

1) the reason that islamic people are doing this is because they are ijn islamic countries. if they were christian contries, we would blame the christians.

2)i did not imply that the menonites do or did blow shit up, but i used a literary term called an "analogy" you should look it up some time.

my arguement is very simplistic because the situation is a simple matter of logic, but you seem to be draging it out when it could have all been over.

i tire of you now, late...