Re: virus: How Christianity...my two cents...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 17:45:13 MST

[athenonrex]
it's my turn...as we all are on the mailing list of CoV, i am going to assume that we all have knowledge of the properties, characteristics and classifications of memes and meme complexes, so forgive the following jargon if i use to much.

the majority of all religion (note this IS a generalization and does not apply to ALL) is auto-toxic. they preach their followers to be careless of their bodies in the physical world with a promise of eternal or perpetual bliss in the hereafter, the way beyond, the afterlife, heaven, etc...they preach to their followers that they should do what god, or more appropriatly, what god's ministers, tell them to do, at whatever cost to there bodies in the physical realm. now, maybe its just me, but from a phychological standing point, any religion (or anyTHING for that matter) that can convince a person, or two, or 1.4billion, is a very dangerous thing. the reason that the muslims and islam are the targets of focus right now is that they are the ones doing these things that so many people are *appalled* by. and the reason that [today] most people that are terrorists are islamic is that the majority of islamic states are dirt fucking poor and their peoples are without hope for any improvement here on earth. [ente
r the dictators] the dictators then take this faith of the slamic people and turn many jaded, hopeless, starving people and feed tham and tell them that allah wants them to do [insert terroristic deed here] in the name of allah, turning many of them into suicidal human smart bombs.

and the reason that the christians aren't doing this [right now] is because they mostly live in places where there can be some form of hope for a better tomarrow, and possibly even a better today. but i assure you that the christians are responsable for more deaths thoughout history that the muslims, the jews and the nihlist fascists combined.
[*check* but not mate]