Re: virus: How Christianity...my two cents...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:04:40 MST

[athenonrex]
{throwing a little more wood on the fire...}

well, with all of the people dying from smoking, drug abuse, car wrecks, random animal attacks, ebola and other terminal illness, stubbed toes turned gaingreen(sp?), illness in general, accidentaly slipping off cliffs, etc...only to be topped off by the deaths caused by christians, muslims, jews, etc... you think the population of the world would be drastically reduced. however, we all know that the population of earth is growing at an exponential rate (that means really fast, joedees, see, i can use big words too!). and the death toll world wide rises every year, but the annual population rises also.

long story short: more people are being born than are dying, much more. and soon the world will be densly over populated and we will all be choking on eachother's waste by-product. so don't ask me to even begin to care that "musilms are more likely to become terrorists than anyone else" and don't expect me to feel sorry that over 3000 americans died as a result of islamic terrorism. is that okay with you?