RE: virus: How Christianity...my two cents...

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:53:17 MST

[athenonrex]
{throwing a little more wood on the fire...}

well, with all of the people dying from smoking, drug abuse, car wrecks,
random animal attacks, ebola and other terminal illness, stubbed toes turned
gaingreen(sp?), illness in general, accidentaly slipping off cliffs,
etc...only to be topped off by the deaths caused by christians, muslims,
jews, etc... you think the population of the world would be drastically
reduced. however, we all know that the population of earth is growing at an
exponential rate (that means really fast, joedees, see, i can use big words
too!). and the death toll world wide rises every year, but the annual
population rises also.

long story short: more people are being born than are dying, much more. and
soon the world will be densly over populated and we will all be choking on
eachother's waste by-product. so don't ask me to even begin to care that
"musilms are more likely to become terrorists than anyone else" and don't
expect me to feel sorry that over 3000 americans died as a result of islamic
terrorism. is that okay with you?

[Kalkor]
(lobbing petrol as usual)
Exponential does not imply high numerical value. Before (or after) you
assert that you can use big words, please demonstrate to us the validity of
your assertion.

Hehehe, sorry, couldn't help needling you on that one ;-}

And just to show that I don't know the difference between correlation and
causation, I can prove to you that the reason so many people die of myriad
causes every second/hour/day/year is due to an insidious and highly toxic
chemical known as "Hydrogen Hydroxide"...

FACT: Every known living organism that consumes Hydrogen Hydroxide dies.
Unfortunately, the withdrawal symptoms are more acute (although no less
deadly) than the symptoms attributed to regular consumption. Solution: cease
to be a known living organism, and you may survive indefinitely. Or not.

Kalkor
muddying the waters with the manatee-tail of precision...