RE: virus: http://www.criticalthinking.org/University/defineCT.ht m MERMAID! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 00:14:20 MST

[Kirk]Mermaid, In 1906, not 2001 the world and corespondent paradigms were
much smaller things then. Minds could be subsequently narrow and still get
"the big picture of the time".<snip>

[Mermaid]Kirk, I know you are trying very hard to communicate something to
me...but I fail to see the purpose of the initial Sumner-quote post...I am
very happy and excited for you...that you are getting an education...that
you are getting to read books and that you are exploring new and interesting
topics...but you, in your own words, must attempt to express what exactly
you want me to do with a post that has been addressed to me....the snippet
about critical thinking<which going by the url in the subject line seems
like part of a definition> did not excite me enough to continue the topic...

[Mermaid]were you requesting a commentary? were you asking my opinion? or
were you simply making a statement? Your expectation of a response cannot be
justified unless you communicate efficiently and I have to know...VERY
CLEARLY...about the intention and nature of your post in order to make a
meaningful response. I am sure you are a swell guy if you can get past this
communication disability of yours..:) My best to you!!! Keep trying!!!

[Mermaid]Can we try this once more? Would you like to repost the Sumner
snippet and if you are still going to address it to me...you must add a
message which makes a statement<"blah blah" is how I feel about this article
found at "www.k!@#@$.com"> or you can pose a question<Mermaid, what do you
think about this? or Mermaid, do you possess red shoes?...but if you want to
know about my shoes...you neednt have to quote from urls...:)>