RE: virus: http://www.criticalthinking.org/University/defineCT.ht m MERMAID! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 00:29:22 MST

sort of a poster child for low context communication with a high context
memeset.

[Mermaid]...but I fail to see the purpose of the initial Sumner-quote
post...
....the snippet about critical thinking<which going by the url in the
subject line seems
like part of a definition> did not excite me enough to continue the topic...

[Mermaid]were you requesting a commentary? were you asking my opinion? or
were you simply making a statement? Your expectation of a response cannot be

justified unless you communicate efficiently and I have to know...VERY
CLEARLY...about the intention and nature of your post in order to make a
meaningful response.