Re: virus: hmmm...niechtzse...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 02:39:22 MST

...that is absurd. humans are a very recent species...and at the time when
many species are in their original form and genetic childhood, we are just
about pushing the door open to self-controlled genetic destiny. evolution
as nature typically has it, is over for us pretty much...we as a species are
just about to master the secret code and fully manipulate it. it will soon
be our toy. scared? perhaps...but innovation is what we're about....it's
gonna come sooner or later, so embrace it with courage and savour our
capacities. who wants a flying dog?

drsebby.