RE: virus: Response to Joe Dees. "Is the US a Rogue Nation?"

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 14:25:25 MST

[ben 2*]
Not "smart" per se; more of a "snicker". What light were you hoping to
produce? The theory that Jews were somehow behind the forming of America?
That is neither a new or provable idea - and many people have been trying
for some time. The taunt was merely my way of inviting you to expound on
your reasons for believing that either Israeli or Jewish interests are so
endemic to America as to be figuratively represented on its flag.

[Blunderov 3]
In no way do I consider the Jews or Israel to be behind the forming of
America. (The idea is completely lunatic IMO.) I was hoping to convey the
meaning that, to many eyes, the State of Israel is little more than a
province of the USA.

I would be happy to provide you with a list of concrete facts to back up my
assertion if you insist, but I will need a little time, as I have to be away
for a day. In the meanwhile, I think it is fair to say that it is common
knowledge that there is a very substantial Jewish constituency in the USA
and that many in this constituency are pro-Israel and exert political
influence on Israel's behalf. It is also common knowledge that Israel is
very well supplied with American armaments and is a major beneficiary of
American foreign aid.

Regards

Blunderov