Re: virus: Response to Joe Dees. "Is the US a Rogue Nation?"

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 15:39:18 MST

[Blunderov 1] (included again for clarity)
I would prefer it if the USA were to unstitch the Star of David from the
Stars and Stripes altogether.

[Blunderov 3]
In no way do I consider the Jews or Israel to be behind the forming of
America. (The idea is completely lunatic IMO.) I was hoping to convey the
meaning that, to many eyes, the State of Israel is little more than a
province of the USA.

[ben 3]
In which case I misinterpreted your metaphor.

[Blunderov 3]
I would be happy to provide you with a list of concrete facts to back up my
assertion if you insist, but I will need a little time, as I have to be away
for a day.

[ben 3]
Not required, at least on my part. The facts behind your (clarified)
assertion are indeed well-known.
-ben