Re: virus: Cannabinoid receptors and munchies : reprise

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 12:35:03 MST

What I find sickening yet oddly humourous about the whole thing is that
those problems would go away as soon as it was legalized, (which is much
easier to do than to entirely stamp out recreational drug use) but you don't
see them promoting that to Joe Public as a possible solution.

Maybe that should be the new slogan of the decriminalization camps -
"Anti-Drug Laws Support Terrorists"

-ben