virus: failure of anti-drug propaganda

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 04:35:45 MST

....for a long time now i've seriously questioned the direction of anti-drug
campaigns for children - instead of actually telling them the biological
truths and very real damage certain drugs(especially inhalents) can do, i
only see messages of ignorance and blanket "NO" minus any explanations.
i've repeatedly explained the immediate damage caused by inhalents to many
people...each of which replied, "really!!?? wow!". the cheapest and
easiest of 'drugs' to obtain, i'd wager that about 95% of users would cease
usage immediately if informed that they do not function as narcotics do and
that the price paid is very real, very immediate and without exception.

drsebby.