Re: virus: failure of anti-drug propaganda

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 13:44:32 MST

Whew! You're telling ME about the failure of the anti-drug programs!? As a
teen in today's america, i've WITNESSED the failure. My (stupid) friend Jami
spent her entire primary school life in the widely-used D.A.R.E. program,
and still has one of the shirts--but also happens to be a cocaine addict and
sees nothing wrong with it. She was deeply surprised when i explained her
that cardiac arrest can result from the use of cocaine, even though she had
received years of this so-called 'drug education.'

Oy veh--kids are smarter that you think, congress! Just tell us the effin'
truth!

On a completely unrelated note, i am writing this during computer class.

--Violet Beck