virus: later later

From: Brian Phillips (deepbluehalo@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:08:21 MST

All,
  I would like to take a moment to thank everyone
for all the thought-provoking and enjoyable posts
I've read while subscribed to this list. The Gay Muppet
Sex Thread was truly amazing. :)
  Sadly however.. I value my serenity over the
content of the list, obscured as it is by the apparent
inability to snip out the noise that continually quotes
all preceding posts in a thread.
  Sorry folks.. I really really tried. It's just too high a
noise to signal ratio... best of luck to all and sundry.

later,
Brian