RE: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 23:51:17 MST

...keep in mind that if you kill a cow, and you have a freezer, youre in
beef for many months. or salt it, cure it, smoke it etc. the first time
might be a bit hard, but i think you'd get over it pretty quick. and any
kids you raised would be accustomed to it from day one and that sort of
silliness would pass.

...did you know that in the alaskan salmon system, the killing of millions
of fish each year allows countless more millions to live full lives....well
up until about a month before they spawn and die anyways. but then the
countless millions more merely survive by either killing and eating other
little fish or plankton.

drsebby.