RE: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 11:46:34 MST

Zphobic wrote
<snip>
[Z] You can be humane and kind, if you wish, by eating less or no meat.
This reduces the numbers of animals grown for food and animal slaughters,
which is probably very kind to them.
<snap>

[Blunderov]
I have to confess that I am in a bit of a quandary lately; I am a very
carnivorous person but I have a sneaking suspicion that I would eat a lot
less meat if I had to kill it myself. I'm OK with fish but the even thought
of wringing the neck of a chicken appals me. I feel a tad hypocritical about
this.

Abashed,

Blunderov.