RE: virus: Rich's Vegan Ethics? McAmerika Rex or You can have my steak when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 18:06:50 MST

It seems less practical for me to hunt for my own meat than it does for me
to buy it in the grocery store. When I go hunting, I just don't put any live
rounds in the weapon. I know, that's bad for the firing pin, but once you've
been up to your elbows in blood a few times it loses its appeal. I get the
thrill of the hunt, the deer gets to walk away and maybe get shot by someone
else tomorrow. Just because I know how to kill fuzzy woodland critters and
consume their bodies doesn't mean I need to practice all that much. Works
for me ;-}

Kalkor
whistling the imperial theme...