Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 03:23:41 MST

...well, im pretty sure dear Raven either does milk, eggs or some other
animal protein...fish juice will also do:) it doesnt take much...you can
also get it in dietary supplements.

...and as far as health concerns go - if i remember correctly he's about 6ft
tall and weighs around 135lbs? i dunno but i doubt we'll see Raven gracing
the cover of Health and Fitness magazine anytime soon. i think it's a
pretty arduous road to put ones body on.

...i'll love it when McDonalds starts selling their first McBug Burger -
drsebby.