virus: Blow out all of the candles and make a wish. Mistress Z is quite correct, this time.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 01:40:15 MST

Yes, THAT is NORTH of LA, up Near San Louis Obispo. I'm talking between
SanD. and LA. inland. Between SD and LA, the 5 is in site of water for about
50 MI. during that stretch, runs past San Onofre, and Catalina. No, you have
to got through Norco. I know the place you two are talking about. That is
mere battle cruiser. This place is the Death Star of Moo.

And I do believe that if you wanna eat conspicuous quantities of meat that
you be willing to experience the harvest. The more distanced you are form
your consequences that less likely you are to consider them. If you ever had
to stand ankle deep in guts and blood to get the meat to put on your table,
your might be more inclined to not be so cavalier in the consumption and
waste there of. Mistress Z is quite correct about Mc Crappalds. That
corporation is nothing more than a commodity for consumption delivery
vehicle. There is no overwhelmingly necessary service provided by their ilk.
Just rampant novel access to consumable commodities.

It is part of the urban sprawl, service oriented disease that western
culture has succumbed to. I think the French have it right in this regard.
Cherish your regional resources. Don't let communities grow beyond their
means to be viable economically. Burn the raging clown down every time the
golden arches appear on the horizon. They seem to be suffering a rash of
that lately.

Global franca, regional resourcing. Deny corporations the commidification of
labour. AND STOP BREEDING LIKE DAMNED RODENTS. <My wish list for the new
millennium>

Kirk Steele

Progress comes from the forefront of knowledge. If you're not thinking on
the edge, you're taking up space. Get out the way!