RE: virus: Blow out all of the candles and make a wish. Mistress Z is quite correct, this time.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 04:06:16 MST

{Kirke Steele 0] wrote:
<snip>
Burn the raging clown down every time the
golden arches appear on the horizon.
<snap>

[Blunderov]
Isn't that a bit harsh, Kirke? I for one am partial to the double thick
toffee shake (I do concede that the rest of their offerings are probably
toxic). Also the "McDonalds Index" is a useful economic indicator of the
"real" relative value of currencies - South Africa is, for instance, the
only place on the planet where a McDonalds burger costs less than a Dollar.
Many of us hope that this indicates that our feeble Rand is somewhat
undervalued in the world markets. Otherwise I concur with your observations.

Regards

Blunderov