Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 11:58:18 MST

>'athe nonrex' wrote:
>
>>to deceive yourself into thinking that NOT eating meat is going to change a
>>damn thing is partially hypocritical, my friend Z, and lowers
>>yourself on the intellenece latter, as well as on the food chain.

  [z]
>A simple question from me:
>
>If one day the mega-fast-food-chain McDonald's suddenly stopped serving
>meat, what do you think would happen to their McHappy Corporation? Would
>it crumble or would it prosper?
>
>...*silence*...
>
>I think we all know the answer to this one kids.
>

>BOYCOTT MEAT! PUT RONALD MCDONALD ON THE DOLE AND IN THE GUTTER! HE'S AN
>EVIL FUCKING CLOWN WHO MUST BE DESTROYED AT ONCE!!!
>

>I thank you for your precious attention. Do carry on.
>
>-The Other White _Z_
>

>ps: The word is spelled "l-a-d-d-e-r" not "latter". "Intellectual" ladder
>that is. Try to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation when you
>are insulting someone's intelligence, because it only makes your point seem
>lost in the best case, and in the worst case scenario... I think you get
>the picture.

[athenonrex]
i agree, ronald mcdonald, the clown, is a pig fucking bastard and mcdonald's should be destroied.
but then i don't eat there and i am an anarchist, so to do so would be hypocritical. my perspective is,
as i said before, that the mass slaughter of any animal is appaling. i'm halfway on your side.
but our bodies were designed through the evolutionary process to consume BOTH meat and
vegetation, not just one or the other. the vitamin B12 i believe (i know it's that or b6, possibly both...) is derived from other animals that produce it naturally. i am sorry i cannot go into emmense detail with this,
but i am not a biologist. anyway, our body doesn't produce either enough, or possibly any, i can't remamber,
so we need to consume this. where would we get it? animals.

and as far as being vegan goes, don't preach to me while you're sitting behind a computer. last time
i checked, they ran off of electricity, most of which is produced nowadays in nuclear plants or via oil,
which in turn causes pollution in general, leading to global warming, causing rainforests to die out,
killing millions of species. so don't preach to me about veganism, for the only way to be a true vegan is
to live as one with nature and completely shun the modern world...

and as too my spelling errors, grow the fuck up. last time i checked on that the idea/concept was
more important then the grammer.