Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 13:17:03 MST

[athenonrex]
i agree, ronald mcdonald, the clown, is a pig fucking bastard and mcdonald's
should be destroied.
but then i don't eat there and i am an anarchist, so to do so would be
hypocritical. <SNIP> don't
preach to me while you're sitting behind a computer. last time i checked,
they ran off of electricity,
most of which is produced nowadays in nuclear plants or via oil, which in
turn causes pollution in
general, leading to global warming, causing rainforests to die out, killing
millions of species. so don't
preach to me about veganism, for the only way to be a true vegan is to live
as one with nature and
completely shun the modern world...

[ben]
anyone besides me see the irony here? athenonrex, how does using an
environment-raping, big-business
supporting, profit producing computer make you, an anarchist, feel? If
you're going to claim that useage
of such a device makes one not a vegan I'd have to say it makes one a pretty
piss-poor anarchist too.

-ben