Re: virus: to hermit: Lets not beat around the meat.

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 02:26:59 MST

....2 small points. first....a half gallon of milk lasts you a week?? it
lasts me a day at the absolute most. in fact, if i have several gallons in
the fridge(therefore no need to worry about running out) i'll probably drink
about .75 -1 gallon on a given day.

...second: the best diet food i know and use outside of fish or fake
crab(pollock) is steak. if i have no seafood, i will eat a steak after
every trip to the gym....very little fat..few carbs really and tons of
protein. it works great.

drsebby.